About Me

My photo
* T! www.TheresaHong.com Theresa.Hong@gmail.com

Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Magicians of Fantasma Magic

I've been doing video and photo shoots of the world's top magicians for the past few months through Fantasma Magic Store here in NYC. Come check out the store sometime on 33rd St and 7th Ave on the second floor. It is truly a surreal hubbub of the magic epicenter of NYC.
check out www.FantasmaMagic.com...

Thanks to Roger Dreyer, the CEO of Fantasma Magic, I've had the pleasure of getting to know the greatest magicians of our time as I shoot videos of them doing their magic and take pictures on the trail of these wonderful characters. Along this magical journey so far I have entertained Heath Ledger with my magic card tricks 3 months before he died as requested by a mutual friend... I had the honor of meeting David Blaine at his NYC apartment and sitting in as part of his magic inner circle talks... I have had personal one-on-one magic lessons from Johnny Thompson, Bob Fitch, Reed McClintock, Simon Lovell, David Roth, JP Laramee, Magick Ballay, Jim Fromewick and Levent! All AMAZING performers and magicians and considered to be the top magicians in the world!

please check out my blog as I post pictures of my latest adventures in the subculture of magic!

yours truly,
* T!
www.TheresaHong.com
Theresa.Hong@gmail.com


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maybe since you are so close to Fantasma Magic and roger dreyer, is it possible that you could PLEASE, PLEASE have Roger contact me????? I have honestly, no lie, been trying since before Halloween to get a single person to call me back about a defective product. I have spoke with people in "warranty" rob, accounting, sales people, and have left 3 or 4 voice mail messages and 3 emails for ROGER. AND EVEN HE HASNT RETURNED any messages. I read bad blogs about them, but tried them anyway. Any help you could give would be appreciated. I am EXTREMELY discouraged and disappointed in this companies business practices.